|Venus the Plant|
|Species||Human / Plant|
|Skin Color||Dark Green|
|First Appearance||Rampage: Total Destruction (2006)|
|“||Your mom always told you to eat your vegetables - and now the Plant world is about to have its revenge! Venus the Plant has jumped the pot and planted herself in Hong Kong, and she's hungry! Even with her massive head, Venus remains rooted to her one ambition - total destruction!||”|
— Official Rampage: Total Destruction description
Venus is a plant-like monster. She made her first appearance in Rampage: Total Destruction. She drank Scum Soda and had a violent reaction that caused her to turn into a giant Venus Flytrap.
She is a plant-like mutant that walks on her roots.
- Venus bears a striking resemblence to Biollante from the Godzilla franchise. Her head is crocodile-like, just like Biollante's. The only exceptions is that Venus is mobile, she has roots and not tendrils, she doesn't have proper teeth and she does not have a stomach (of which glows anyhow). Venus also looks much alike Vegon from War of the Monsters.
- Venus was probably inspired by many killer plant movies including Little Shop Of Horrors, and The Day of the Triffids.
- She is the only monster to be a plant, or made of plant material.
- Venus is female and refers to the type of plant she is: venus fly trap.
- She is similar in design to Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.