|Sarah the Spider|
|Species||Human / Spider|
|Eye Color||Dark Blue|
|First Appearance||Rampage: Total Destruction (2006) (Wii exclusive only)|
Sarah is a spider monster that made her first and only debut on the Wii version of Rampage: Total Destruction. She is one of 30 playable monsters (40 on the Nintendo Wii version). This is the only Rampage game she has appeared in.
Sarah was just an ordinary woman until she drank Scum Soda and had a violent reaction that mutated her into a giant spider. She then went on a rampage until she was captured and imprisoned in a Cryo-Tube hidden in Dallas.
Sarah is a giant spider with a light brown head and legs, dark blue eyes, and a dark brown abdomen.
To be added
- Sarah was possibly inspired by Kumonga from the Godzilla franchise or perhaps the giant tarantula from Tarantula.
- Sarah's immense size is most positively a nod to giant spider movies such as Earth vs. the Spider.
- Despite being a spider, Sarah has six legs.
- Sarah is actually the only arachnid-type monster in Rampage: Total Destruction and the only one in the entire Rampage series.
- Much like Brian the Brain being inspired by Brian Colin, Sarah the Spider may also be inspired by a former Midway employee: Sarah Moschea.
- It is unknown what kind of spider Sarah is. Her appearance is similar to that of wolf spiders.