|Nick the Demon|
|Species||Human / Demon|
|First Appearance||Rampage: Total Destruction (2006)|
|“||What one word would Paris Hilton use to describe Nick the Demon? Hot. This flamer has brought to New York death and destruction. His other–worldly body is completely fire resistant, giving new meaning to the term 'en fuego'.||”|
— Official Rampage: Total Destruction description
Nick is a flaming demonic monster that made his first and only debut in Rampage: Total Destruction. He is one of 30 playable monsters (40 on the Nintendo Wii version). This is the only Rampage game he has appeared in.
Nick was just an ordinary man until he drank Scum Soda and had a violent reaction and turned into a giant flaming demonic monster. He then went on a rampage until he was captured and imprisoned in a Cryo-Tube hidden in New Chicago.
To be added
Ironically, he is not immune to peppers.
To be added
- Nick is the only monster (other than Gilman) to have equal stats in strength, speed, and jumping.
- Nick's appearance slightly resembles a bull or ram's skull. However, the "fangs" have been turned upwards, giving him a more demonic appearance.
- Nick is in fact the most realistic looking monster in Rampage: Total Destruction. This is largely due to not having cartoony eyes to divulge this kind of look. Nick is also the only character, other than Squirmy, not to have eyes.
- Unlike during gameplay in Rampage: Total Destruction, Nick's head in his profile image is not on fire. It is, however, on fire during gameplay.
- Nick's name may be a reference to Old Nick, a colloquial name for the Devil.