I have so many ideas, yet there is so little time. I created a wiki called Mechanical-Orga Wiki, based off my DA name. This is where some scrap notes about my kaiju fighting game shall be posted and elaborated on.
However, the name sounds like a poremanteu (is that said right?) of Mecha from MechaG and Orga from, well... Orga. Which sounds similar to combining the preffixes of Titanosaurus and Biollante. If you are somewhat put off by this name choice, I would like to apologize. Then again, inspiration is the best form of flattery. If it makes you feel better I shall gladly add links to your wiki aswell.
Ok, I have some more. Some ideas may seem obvious, but still...
Wikis about the most recent Godzilla games. They could be individual wikis (E.G. Godzilla: Saves the Earth Wiki and Godzilla: Unleashed Wiki), or just one big Godzilla videogaming wiki (Godzilla Games Wiki), ranging from Godzilla: Monsters of Monsters to Godzilla: Unleashed (including maybe some games featuring Godzilla references like Rampage or WotM).
Kaiju Combat Wiki. Yes, there is Kaiju Combat Design Wiki, but should one be made in preparation of the actual game's release?
Individual wikis about Rampage games (E.G. Rampage 2: Universal Tour Wiki). Probably unecessary I guess, as Rampage Wiki has it covered.
King of the Monsters Wiki. SNK Wiki have already detailed all the playable monsters and the games the monsters appeared in on this wiki, but is it worth creating an actual wiki dedicated to only them?
I am fully aware you were joking. Hardly 60% of the names were likely candidates. Some ideas were actually interesting so I thought of accomodating the brainstorming of more wikis. They are still good ideas though right?
Oh! I didn't know! You see, I have a software that blocks any and all ads. Featured Wikis (just like alliances) are pure ads, so they get filtered. I'll tweak around with the settings to see featured wikis again, even if they are annoying 99% of the time.
For TS Wiki, the concept characters are unconfirmed by Crytek. And besides, Cyborg Chimp is the only one of those "Concept Art Characters" that looks like it belongs in TS. The greeks and vampires are extremely out of place, but the Master Chimp and Cog Monkey teasers are funny. Putting the concept characters, banners, and locations would be just as faithful as putting Kaiju Combat on Wikizilla; it doesn't have Godzilla confirmed yet.
Warning: Side-tracking in progress
Speaking of Kaiju Combat, you never told me why it's going to suck.... All I know is that they've run in with a trademark issues with a few robots (lawyers). The lifeless and greedy robots said that they can't trademark "Kaiju Combat" because it's too similar to "Kaijudo". Where in the most remote part of hell can you own a common everyday word just you put a stupid suffix like "-do" in it? It's purely, purely idiotic.
So, yeah. I saw the little LBP picture you uploaded, too..... Hm....
About the TS think. Fair enough. It was just a suggestion. However, It will be ok to create an article based upon a list of unconfirmed TF4 characters?
Sorry, I forgot to tell you about why I personally think KC will suck.
1. Some of the monsters are just... suckish. I mean I really don't like the sound of a giant chiken, Jerboa mouse and, for God's sake, a kangeroo. A GREEN kangeroo. Are Sunstone kidding me? It wouln't be as bad if Duncan were in Rampage, but seriously, Duncan is going to fracture the name of KC.
2. Sunstone games are on a budget. Apparently most of the users don't want cities to rampage in! So what have STG planned? Only 2 or 3 levels with around 6 BUILDINGS in each one. Even major cities. Are they trying to take the mick? What good is a kaiju game with barely any cities to smash? The player can no longer feel "giant" without buildings to campare their size to.
3. More god-damn statistics. They thought they'd be clever enough to add statistics to each monster. Basically, making it as real as possible. What fun is a game that is too real? The idea of a videogame is to prod fun at reality! In videogames we can do things that we can't really do in reality, so why make it as close to reality as possible? They said they were on a budget and wren't able to add many environmental surroundings, yet they hold each monster's true potential with stats? Weighing each monster down like that is so cliche! Moratitan is the slowest monster in the game, even slower than the LARGEST and heaviest monsters in the game! (Tuscera and Maladra).
4. PC release first. I wait for at least 6/7 years for a GOOD kaiju game, and I get a game which isn't even playable for a year, and PC elitiest get to rub it in with walkthroughs and mods and online play? SCREW THAT. I know they are on a budget, but really?
5. Paying for what we want. This seemed like a neat idea at first, but I really don't want to cough up £500 just to get a giant mecha-dildo monster that breathes molten lava (a typical monster submission, lol). We shouldn't have to PAY! All the CODtards get this stuff for FREE and then pay for the game alone, so why should we have to cough up cash to get the game made and then pay for the actual release?
6. Gameplay. Don't get me wrong, I thought G:STE gameplay was rather cool, smashing people into buildings and stomping on them, but War of the Monsters is more my cup of coffee. In WotM you feel like an athlete, but in the Godzilla games you feel like chunky wrestlers. In KC, the players will now feel like sweaty sumos (well, when you count Macrosaurus...).
Sorry for that little rant. I am just really annoyed with Sunstone for screwing up the name of all Kaiju videogames. No wonder it's probably going to be the last of it's kind. Besides, the large portion of the gaming community won't even buy it because it has no guns or retarded ponies in it.
I am glad to annaounce that Rampage Fanon Wiki has now been created! I apologize, for I was in a rush. It is a little barren (obviously). Perhaps you'd like to have the honors of editing the main page with rules and such? Its just that you are such an expert and you've had experience with Titanollante Wiki.
Over in Europe we illustrate the date as Day/Month/Year as opposed to Month/Day/Year; its just much easier to comprehend and much simpler.
Th dinosaur was one of my favourite TS characters! The Golem reminded me of Agamo and the Gingerbread's one-liner when selected in FP was hilarious. "Bite my crunchy brown ASS!" No gun pictures allowed in your school? HEROSY! Its not like you're going to pick it up off the paper and begin to fire paper bulets are you? My college is guns galore!
Flipnotes eh? Looks interesting. Have you seen that LBP2 video called "Flipnote Hatena in a Nutshell"? I don't know much about it but the video was funny. Apparently the animated version of the LBP2 community. You should definitely invest into some sort of Timesplitters cartoon; a fully animated one would be epic!
Sorry about the faulty Gamecube... must've been annoying. Time paradox? I am unsure why but I really enjoy paradoxs. Good example's include the theory behind the 2010 Splatterhouse remake, Siren Blood Curse and erm ... Dexter's Laboratory?
What are empticons exactly? I have never really came around these before. That skull... is it the boss from the horror levels in the story of FP? He looks like Nick the Demon!
Do you think the name 'Biosaurus' is a little ... erm ... generic? I was thinking Gollumaak would be pretty interesting. It is claimed that Gollum is a good tenticled animal name.
P.S. I had a dream once that, in FP, Cortez got warped to a dimension of which he was giant. What happened was he get sent to a timeline of which, back in 1950, Japan began making many nuclear bombs, but then they all exploded and wiped out most of the Earth. People either died or became huge, kaiju-like abominations. Cortez is only giant according to the scale of an average human (considering most of them are now kaiju). Some humans would be on Cortez' side, riding huge mechs (much like the robot world), who of which he helps in order to restore the crisis and turn people back to normal. To throw in FPS elements the monsters would have ranged attacks which are actually projectiles from existing weapons (E.G. an alien weapon with glowing plasma projectiles might fire from mouth). Cool concept, eh? Obviously some homages were also linked in.
Yes, I only put Month/Day/Year because I thought you used it like that. Well, in Puerto Rico, they use it like you say. U.S. is weird.
Biosaurus.... I only put that name because it's what left when you put TITAN and OLLANTE together. I don't think I'll name it Gollumaak, but something similar, like.... uh, how about "Crinisus"? Abbreviation of Latin for Tentacle hand.
Ugh, I made a typo, I meant to say "Emoticons". And the skulled one is called "Princess", she's some kind of zombie mutant, and she's the boss of Mansion of Madness and What Lies Below of TSFP. Actually, she's a boss TWO times, in each level. I think The people who worked in RTD actually got Nick's appearance partly inspired by Princess, because TSFP was released in 2005.
So, that's that. I think the guns thing is not aproblem in my current school, it was probably in my elementary a few years back.
Hello again Titanollante! Had any luck dealing with those annoying little brats mocking you because you don't watch a baby's show? Did you follow some of the advice I have?
[NOTE: Next part I am trying to not be offensive to my PSN friend UltraKid121 (I think that's his name. I would check but LBP.me is blocked sooo...) ].
So yeah, I was playing LBP2 and my friend, UltraKid121, had been off for a looong time due to his PS3 breaking; he moved to KissBox 690 temporarily as a result. Anyhow he came and we talked about stuff back in the day (2 years ago, lol). Me, Mrs Puff, Ken (forgotten rest of name) and him started smashing stuff up. Y'know, sackbots, mechs ... ponies. He then left for a bit and then GameZombie44 joined.
Later on Mrs Puff joined me in my pod and I invited UltraKid121. He came and said "You probably don't want me here." I replied with "Why not?" He then said "Well, people are allowed to express their own opinions right?" Out of the blue I just knew what he was getting at and said "You're a brony." He replied with "Yeah, I am." Then there was a painstakingly 30 minute talk about where he screwed up (lol), what was wrong about his fandom and automatically prescribed a packet of Wakeupandsmellthecoffeepal. He then said "Alright, give me one reason why I shouldn't like MLP." I told him about BronyCon, rabid bronies and so on. I then said "I dare you to search 'bronies' and 'MLP' on Encyclopedia Dramatica."
He did ... and he owed me an apology and became an anti-brony! I am like an exorcist, only I exorcise evil MLP fandoms XD . He even said "Thank you Dr Silver!" I was just glad he didn't suffer under the alien parasite that burried itself in him... or was it a brain tumor shaped like pinkie pie?
Me, Mrs Puff and the newly absolved UltraKid went upon a pony-killing rampage, going to different worlds and touring (RAMPAGE PUNS!) different "Kill my Little Pony" levels. PabloGomez304 made some excellent pony killing levels ... you should try them.
Oh, and I am currently working on those additional surprises for you ... they'le be up when I have the opportunity. So, in summary I cleansed UltraKid's sins (lol) and made him a better person. Bye!