|Fifi the Poodle|
|Species||Human / Dog|
|Skin Color||Light Pink|
|First Appearance||Rampage: Total Destruction (2006) (Wii exclusive only)|
Fifi is a poodle monster that made her first and only debut on the Wii version of Rampage: Total Destruction. He is one of 30 playable monsters (40 on the Nintendo Wii version). This is the only Rampage game she has appeared in.
She was just an ordinary woman until she drank Scum Soda and had a violent reaction that mutated her into a giant poodle. She then went on a rampage until she was captured and imprisoned in a Cryo-Tube hidden in Dallas.
Fifi is a giant poodle monster with yellow eyes, white fur, and pale peach skin. She wears a pink hairband with a bow on it and a spiked collar.
To be added
- Fifi is undoubtedly named for the fact that she's a poodle and it's one of most overused names for a Poodle.
- Also, Fifi is unlikely a human name. Fifi's real human name is unknown.
- Much like Kyle, Vern, and Rojo, Fifi has human apparel on: her spiked collar and pink bowed headband.
- Fifi is actually the second canine-type monster in the Rampage series, first being Ralph who appears in all Rampage games.
- Fifi, Plucky, and Vern are the monsters that are hidden in Dallas. Sarah, Cyril, and Squirmy in Dallas night.