|Bubba the Blob Monster|
|Species||Human / Blob Monster|
|Skin Color||Light pale pink|
|First Appearance||Rampage: Total Destruction (2006)|
|“||Bubba the Blob’s oversized arms give him the ultimate crushing ability. He’s also remained quite agile, with tremendous leaps and crushing air attacks, including his patented butt–slam of doom. Make no bones about it, Bubba oozes destruction wherever he goes!||”|
— Official Rampage: Total Destruction description
Bubba is a blob monster that made his first and only debut in Rampage: Total Destruction. He is one of 30 playable monsters (40 on the Nintendo Wii version). This is the only Rampage game he has appeared in.
He was just an ordinary man until he drank Scum Soda and had a violent reaction that mutated him into a giant enormous overweight monster. He then went on a rampage until he was captured and imprisoned in a Cryo-Tube hidden at an unknown location.
To be added
Jump Smash can destroy buildings twice as fast as any other monster, but Bubba takes longer to preform it
You must complete the game with the "All Monsters Revealed" award for all cities to unlock Bubba.
- He is the very last monster to unlock and has the highest crush stat.
- Nobody quite knows whether the purple spots on Bubba are warts or holes, but, due to dynamic lighting, they appear to be holes.
- The name Bubba has multiple meanings. A common definition is for a person who is obese.
- It is unclear what the long, yellow protrusions on Bubba's head are. They look similar to feathers, but it is unclear what they are intended to be continuously.
- Bubba, being a blob monster, may be a reference to the 1955 film, "The Blob". Which stars the titular creature itself.